- So much has happened since the last newsletter posted:
- Brokenhearted Beauty hit both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Thank you so much to every reader who has taken the time to write a review for either bookseller as well as at Siren and/or Goodreads. An extra special thank you to all of you loyal readers who purchased a copy of Heather’s book legally and never ever share pirate links, or purchase them from pirate sites. You are the reason the world of Divine continues to grow. <3 <3 <3
- If you have an Amazon account you can now mark Heather as a FAVORITE author. This feature appears to have replaced simply “liking” your favorite authors on Amazon.
Book 20 in the Divine Creek Ranch, Absentminded Angel, has been submitted to Siren Publishing and will be released December 19th. This book contains a crossover with Cara Covington’s Lusty, TX series.
- Some characters we meet in books have zero redeeming qualities and wouldn’t know a happily ever after if it hit them square in the face ((cough*Tabitha Lester*cough)) but there was something different about Presley Ann. She was bratty and difficult when we first met her but her turnaround has been nothing short of amazing. This story will knock your socks off! I want to say more but…as a certain MSU friend of mine likes to say, it’s a heart hugger. <3
- Heather’s dream house, with it’s 1001 electrical sockets *vbg*, is coming along beautifully. I heard she’s inviting everyone out for the big reveal when it’s complete…just kidding, H~! ((please don’t fire me! 😀 )) (Note from Heather: No firing, only paddling 😉 )
- Have you been reading the pickup line Ethan Grant posts each week? Ethan gives us a neat look at life in Divine from behind the bar at the Dancing Pony. It doesn’t get much more real than that. A recent pickup line post even featured a much anticipated emporium owner and a couple of hot handy men. Did you miss it? Go back to the October 26 post on Facebook. Also, keep an eye on the blog here. Heather is cooking up some extra special fun that relates to the pickup lines.
- Speaking of blogs: Do you have a blog or reading group that does giveaways or guest author events? Please, email me at email@example.com. We would love to provide you with some specially selected Divine gifts for your event.